Saturday, November 19, 2011

New Book now available!

I'm stoked! My new book, Over Santa's Knee, has gone live on Amazon. It's also available on Barnes & Noble.

A few years ago at Christmas time, I was thinking about Clement Moore's "A Visit from St. Nicholas." (Better known to most people as "'T'was the Night Before Christmas.") And for some reason, a very erotic version popped into my head.

‘Twas the night before Christmas, and at my front door,
A guy in a Santa suit called me a whore.
“You came to the party and sat on my knee,
Whispered things in my ear that made me as hard as a tree.
You’ve been a bad girl, but let Santa in.
You need to be punished; it’s time to begin.”

That was the start of it.  More followed.


His eyes, how they twinkled, his grin spoke of pleasure
With a smidgeon of pain tossed in for good measure.
He knew what I needed; he knew what to do,
So I opened the door and let him step through.
“Get yourself naked, and do it right quick,
You said you were horny and needed a prick.
I am in charge here;  you’ll do as I say,
Things tend to go bad if I don’t get my way.”
With trembling fingers, I opened my blouse,
So hard to believe he was here, in my house.
My fantasy Dom, for whom I’d waited so long,
And now he was here, commanding and strong.

And I was having a heck of a lot of fun with it.  This wasn't Dr. Seuss by any means.  (And my apologies to Mr. Moore if he's now rolling in his grave at the idea of an erotic version of his poem.)

But when I thought about actually creating a story to go with this, I struggled with my options as a writer.  The poem form was fun, but it didn't really let us in to the story.  It wasn't as intimate as a deep 3rd person POV narrative.

So when I decided to tell the actual story of this little sub who went to a Christmas party, sat on Santa's knee, and whispered all her erotic longings into his ear (while wiggling on his lap, naturally), I opted to tell it in "regular" story format, using some of the poem for openings to the story parts.

The full poem version is almost finished, too. When I get that completed, I'll post it here.